This easy vegetable beef soup is perfect to warm you up on a cold winter’s night. The best part is you can throw it in the slow cooker that morning and come home to a hot pot of soup.
Please follow and like us:
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 6 c stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 lb frozen butter beans
- 1 lb frozen corn
- 1/2 lb frozen okra
- Place beef in skillet, salt and pepper to taste, cook until sides are evenly browned.
- Place beef in crockpot.
- Add frozen corn and butter beans and season to taste.
- Pour tomatoes over the meat and vegetables.
- Add frozen okra to the top. Do not stir at this point.
- Cook on High for 5-6 hours.
- You can serve this by itself or over rice.