If you are looking for a quick and delicious brownie recipe, then you have to try these simple five ingredient brownies. You can mix these together in no time with staples you probably already have in your kitchen.
Please follow and like us:
- 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 1 c sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/3 c cocoa powder
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease your baking pan.
- Combine Flour, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, and Salt in a medium sized bowl. Whisk ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, melt your butter.
- Add eggs to melted butter and whisk together.
- Add the butter mixture to the flour mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Bake the brownies for 24 to 28 minutes.