- Find a range of dates that work with your schedule.
- Check crowd calendar predictors or if there are any special events happening that could alter park hours or increase foot traffic. i.e Halloween, food and wine festival. You can find a crowd calendar on Undercover Tourist
- Check for Disney room/package plans
- Book your Vacation – preferably over 180 days before you plan to leave for Disney
- Book Dinner reservations – 180 days prior to your trip – it would be helpful to research different restaurants prior to the 180 day mark so you are ready to make all of your reservations when you are eligible. Tips to consider – which park will you be in which days, will you be hopping?
- Book Fast passes – 60 days out if you are staying at a Disney resort or 30 days out if you are staying offsite. You can book these online or via the My Disney Experience App.
- Personalize your magic bands – You have up until 30 days before your check-in date to personalize your magic bands. This can be done through My Disney Experience online or on the app.
- Pack and Depart for Disney
*This post contains Affiliate links
Please follow and like us: